Organizing Coupons- Save Money in 2011

I have tried envelopes. I have tried purse size coupon organizers.  Frankly, I stink at organizing coupons.   I did some research, and the The Frugal Free Gal helped me.  I am now the proud owner of a coupon binder that is organized!
You'll Need:
Zip-up binder
3 Packages of baseball card holders
3 sets of dividers

This video from the Frugal Free Gal will show you how to put your coupon binder together.
http://thefrugalfreegal.com/2011/01/create-your-own-coupon-binder.html

Even though they are a bit more expensive, you do need a zip-up binder.  It makes a big difference, and you won't lose anything. 

My daughter loves helping cut out coupons (thank goodness).  My rule is that I only cut coupons that I will use.  Besides the Sunday paper, there are a few other places I get coupons.  About twice a month, my grocery store sends me coupons based on passed purchases.  This is an easy way to save money.  Target also has online coupons that you can print out.  I also make sure to keep my 40% off Justice Coupons and my Kohls coupons in the zipper part of the binder. 

1 comment:

  1. This is great! I am very happy for you! Please let me know if you need any advice or help in the lovely blogging world :) Thanks for posting my video, also. Keep in touch with me!

    The Frugal Free Gal

    ReplyDelete